NEW Blues Blaster mic!

I see that Hohner has "re-introduced" the Blues Blaster.
http://www.hohnerusa.com/haccessories.htm

Anyone know:
Is this still a "crystal" mic? I've seen info that would indicate it's
a ceramic element.
Is there much difference in response between ceramic and crystal?
I've noticed that many (most?) chromatic blues players seem to prefer
the JT-30 over the Shure Green Bullet - Would a NEW Blues Blaster be
preferred over a NEW 520DX for chromatic blues?
I'm considering a new one 'cause the vintage ones seem to be a bit
pricey for me...
- -Scorcher