Another bad harp

I just got a brand new Hohner 280 Chromatic in the mail yesterday which =
is defective.  When I push the slide it sticks and stays pushed in. Is =
there a quick fix for this problem or should I send it back to Hohner. =20

Keep in mind, I've ruined just about every diatonic I've tried to work =
on, and personally, would rather shovel horse manure in the hot sun than =
pull out my tiny screw driver and go to work on this monster.  I'm =
especially leery of opening up a chromatic as I've never gone there =
before.

Thanks
Mark