"Uncle" Ed Kliman

Surfing the web the other day, I found that my old buddy,
Austinite "Uncle" Ed Kliman, has posted an MP3 of a song he and I
recorded together in 1998.  This tune, "Come To Me", was included on
1998's harp-l music compilation.

Ed wrote the tune, and plays guitar, sings, plays harp in a rack, and
stomps the beat box.  I just play harp.  It's a cool tune, with
the "tag" being played in first position on a harmonic minor tuned
harp (with Ed doing fills on a harmonic minor harp in a rack), and me
doing the solo in second position on a natural minor tuned harp.
Check it out at:

http://www.texasmusicforge.com/downloads.html

There's a RealAudio sample of just over 1 minute, and a full-length
MP3.  Check out some of Ed's other work as well.  Glad to see he's
staying in the game, I haven't heard from Ed in some time.

- -tim