Music for Harp and Guitar

I'm looking for some impressive numbers to learn/play for guitar and
harmonica.  I've pretty much exhausted the offerings of Cephas and Wiggins
(with success) and I am currently looking for new artists/songs to learn.

I'd like to minimize the number of harp/guitar tunes with a vocal part (because
neither one of us is much of a singer!) so tunes for just guitar and harmonica
are preferred.

Any suggestions for tunes to play would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

G.