Re: Auto-Wah for Harp

IronManCurtis wrote:
> I like to use effects like salt, lightly and sparingly,
> to impart a slight variation in my harmonica sound.  A
> little salt brings out the natural flavor.  Too much makes
> it unpalatable.

I'm trying to wipe away any vestiges of the harp sound and leave
something that sounds like a synth trumpet.  I'm thinking that an
overdriven tube preamp run into an envelope filter, followed by
chorus and octave effects will leave pretty much nothing sounding
like a harmonica coming out of the speakers...

- -tim ;-)