Paul deLay, one of a kind :-)

Recently, I loaned two of my Paul deLay CDs my sister-in-law, who is Czech.
She doesn't know much about blues and she's not a musician, she just likes
to listen to all kinds of good music. She just sent me the following in an
e-mail:
"They are really cool. I think I do not know anyone who playes like him."
Sums it up nicely, eh!? If you don't have any deLay CDs, what are you
waiting for?
MN