Re: F Harps

Tim Bennett wrote:
"What are some of the best songs you can remember where the harp player used
second position on an F harp (key of C). I know a lot of guys use the low F
harp but I'm looking for solos done with a regular F harp."

I'll admit it's hard to find, but on the 1996 video "B.B. King And Friends,"
Paul Butterfield plays a damn fine solo in C. For some reason, I can't
recall which song it is right now (no coffee yet this a.m.), but it's the
one with Paul, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Albert King. It sounds so good I
couldn't believe at first that it was an F harp.
MN