Re: F Harps

I learned to play harp playing Sonny Boy and Paul
Butterfield records over and over and over again.  I
loved it whenever they played stuff in C (F
harp)because I dug that bright sound you can get from
the harp.  I've never had any fun playing the low F,
though.

When I jam with bands, the most fun I get is when we
play fast, loud shuffles in the key of C so I can wail
on my F harp.  The Lee Oskar's are particularly well
suited to this because of their inherent brightness.
But I can still get down low and do some great rhythm.

Robert Gaustad
San Rafael, CA