Re: Tom Ball's Latest . . .

Danny mentions Tom Ball's latest CD... Not harmonica but steel guitar.
(Am happy to announce that NPR's 'All Things Considered' has chosen to
feature a piece from "18 Pieces for Solo Steel String Guitar" on the
inaugural edition of "Open Mic" -- a new music review show/website which
runs in conjunction with 'All Songs Considered.'  You're invited to hear
a piece from the CD and check out Open Mic at:

http://www.npr.org/programs/asc/openmic/index.php?episode=current
))

I play classical guitar (the one with the nylon strings :)
When I heard Tom's first CD for steel guitar playing classical music I
could hardly believe that this was a 'dumb' harmonica player!!  It was, and
is beautiful stuff.  His technique is brilliant... but, more than this, the
music is so listenable.
At that time I asked him how sales were going.  Usual thing... had to move
the car out of the garage to make room for the unsold discs... He deserves
better than this.

Try the website above... and join the queue behind me to get the new disc.

Douglas Tate