Re: RE. Butterfield and F harp.

Sean writes about the live Driftin' and Driftin'.  I think that is the
only harmonica tune about which I could say I remember exactly where I
was and what I was doing when I first heard it.  I was profoundly
effected by that solo.  What was really hard about that is even at the
time I heard it the album was out of print and difficult to find.  I
eneded up with the Golden Butter compilation.  As far as I know that
live album never did get reissued but the song Driftin' and Driftin'
live was available on CD recently.  fjm