Butter article (was: Re: RE. Butterfield and F harp.)

Howard wrote:
"I found a website that gives an account of Butterfield's last years
http://www.bluesaccess.com/No_31/butter.html "

Thanks for the link, Howard. This is part of the series that Harp-L member
Tom Ellis (owner of Tom's Mics) wrote for Blues Access magazine. Back when
the magazine was still going, and I had more dough, I bought up the back
copies that contained Tom's whole series. Very interesting reading (but
before anyone asks, no I don't still have them - misplaced during a move,
I'm afraid). Unfortunately BA suspended publication back in January of 2002.
Hey Tom, any luck selling the story as a book project?
MN