Turner BX Crystal Microphone for sale!

Hey guys,

I got a Turner BX microphone for sale. The microphone has been customized by
Stephen Edwards (of Silvertone fame) and has been given nice polished natural
grey color that is very nice looking. The mic is outfitted with an NOS
amphenol connector, and also has a now discontinued crystal element from my personal
collection. The feel of this mic is very comfortable (especially if you have
small hands), the tone off this mic is outstanding and is one of the best
sounding mics in my collection. My asking price for the mic is $75, this includes
shipping to the lower 48 states (Shipping costs into Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii
will be paid by the buyer- I will not ship to Europe or Asia ). I take PAYPAL,
check, or postal money order. All inquiries contact me offlist.

Thanks,

Andrew