Re: About the Hohner Comet

Thanks for the comments. Related to what Howard wrote " A lot has to do with
the sort of music you're playing",  Milton Bianco told me in the Argentinian
Harpers List, that this harp is used in tango, where accordion is one of the
most used instruments: in these popular songs, to follow the music you ought
to go a fifth up or down in the chorus... that's when you spin the
instrument. For example, there's "Victoria", a tango by Discepolo,  that
starts in G, then changes to C and ends in G. BTW, I'll go to see Milton
playing on September 26th... he plays this harp on that tune.

Fernando Toral
Argentina