Re: Lee Oskar Meoldy Maker Harps

Mike,

I would like to play show tunes such as "Somewhere
Over The Rainbow", songs from West Side Story, i.e.
"There's A Place For Us" or "Somewhere" as well as
some of the more traditional "American Songbook", like
Sinatra's "The Summer Wind" or "It Was A Very Good
Year". Tabs would be great if you could supply them.

I play lots of blues (use Marine Band, Spec 20 and the
LO Minor Keys) and am looking to tot the MM to stretch
and diversify my harp vocabulary. I've heard lots of
great things about the MM and would like to spend some
time with them.

Thanks for your help, Mike and everyone else on these
boards.

Eric in L.A.

- --- IronMan Mike Curtis <ironman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/WalkingToNewOrleans.mp3