more ..2nd pos XB-40 standards

    Well I've been totally geeking it this week, I made up a list on a =
litlle piece of paper that fits in my XB-40 case and I keep adding these =
standards to it. Well now that I have this axe, I'm selling all my =
regular diatonics and chromatics and I'm starting my own internet list =
ExtremeBender-L, my own organization SPAXH (Society for the preservation =
and Advancement of Xtreme Harmonica)......now to find a place for our =
first convention?? thinking...........
South "Bend", Indiana...............??? So far it's just me Rick Epping, =
Jazmaan and a few others.....who's comin' with us??

.........it's been nice knowin' y'all ,-)))))

sorry.....I get carried away, I'm sure the novelty will wear off a =
little by next week and I'll be back!!!
extremely yours, rob paparozzi=20

Flintstones Theme (Rhythm Changes)
I've Just seen a Face (Beatles)
Do you Know what it means to Miss New Orleans
Things ain't what they used to be (ray brown)
It's a Wonderful World (loving wonderful you) not the L.Armstrong song
I got it bad (and that ain't good)
Willow weep for Me
Meditation
The way we were