Reminder

Harp-l is a discussion group for all subjects pretaining to harmonica.
Many of the players subscribed to this list are blues players and blues as
it pertains to harmonica is a legitimate discussion topic as is a link to
an interesting article.  What is blues or blues and its current state is
not a topic for this list.  Neither is the apparel of blues practitioners
a valid topic.  There is a list that is just for these types of
dicussions, it's called blues-l.  What you wear to a gig and why is of
course fine to discuss.  Finally corrections of spelling and grammar are
always discouraged, this type of behaviour is considered impolite.  We
return now to our regulalrly scheduled program.  By the way if you feel a
need to discuss this reminder please do write me back, not the list.