photos

Hey all,

  just for fun, i've put up some harp-related digital
photos on this site:
http://photos.yahoo.com/jpl_pagan
  the folder marked "Summit" has pics from a harp
gathering here in NY not long ago, and there's some
photos of Paul Oscher in the "ChiTown Fest" folder.
the "Slide Fix" folder is not as promising as it
sounds ;)
  if anyone has digital photos from SPAH, i'd be happy
to put them up on this site for awhile. just e-mail me
offlist...

      --Jp

(p.s. -- if anyone has a problem with any of these
photos, please tell me offlist and i'll deal with it)