re:Omnibender

Dang. It hurts to hear all this talk about the
omnibender. I ordered one a year ago and can't the guy
[online Harp ~station~] to even answer my emails or
calls. I saw what happened to the last guy that
complained onlist- so I won't say who it was [but he
really can blow a person off when he doesn't have
stuff in stock]. This deal is over a year old now.

So. Who do ya'all think is the quickest delivery? I
want one of these!
Robb