Pictures of Little Walter with a Slim-X

I have some harp gear that I'm about to put up for sale on ebay,
including a Shure Slim-X 777 microphone.

I've always heard that there are pictures of Little Walter
holding one of these mics.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to
mention that fact in my auction description, *if* it is true.

Now, before I go any further, let me say that I realize that
nobody believes that LW's sound was in any way due to the
fact that he may (or may not) have used this mic.  There's
no evidence to suggest that LW preferred, or even used this
mic on more than one occaison (if that).  And I have no
intention of misrepresenting LW or the mic when I put it
up for auction.  I'm writing to harp-L because I don't want
to say anything at all about the mic, or LW's use of it
unless I can be pretty sure that what I'm saying is accurate.
(I've got pretty good feedback on ebay, and I'd like to keep
it that way)...

So - *are* there any pictures of LW using, (or even holding)
a Shure 777?

I tried a google image search for Little Walter, and I couldn't
find any performance shots.  The closest I *was* able to find
was a publicity shot of LW, with a harp in one hand, and some
kind of mic in the other.  But on close examination, the mic
doesn't appear to be a Slim-X 777.  (See the picture at
http://deesse.univ-lemans.fr:8106/pictures/people/little_walter.jpg)

Dave Barrett has a nice writup on the Shure 777 at his
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/vintage_collection.htm site
which refers to this picture.  He quotes Scott Dirks:

	"There is a publicity shot of him (i.e. Little Walter)
	with a similar mic in one hand and a harp in the other
	with his fists on his cheeks, but that mic is not a Shure
	777, it's a cheap Japanese knock-off that was marketed
	under the name "Monarch" among others."

Scott goes on to say that

	"There *are* many performance shots that
	show Little Walter using this mic."

Does anybody know where I can find even one photo of
Little Walter holding a Shure Slim-X 777?

- -little george