every body needs somebody

=20
I'm coming out of the 'lurkers closet' with a question. My band wants to =
play the song "Everybody needs somebody to love", made popular by the =
Blues Brothers. We play the song in the key of E, (I play an A harp in =
second position)which is fine untill the bit that goes "sometimes i feel =
etc" the chords change from E,A,D,A  to  C#m,A,C#m,B and then I have =
trouble! I can't seem to get the A harp to fit. This may be down to bad =
technique (I am fairly comfortable with a blues in second position, =
though I can't overblow or do any of the fancy stuff you guys talk =
about). So what would you advise? What key harp should I swap to that =
would fit those chords in second position?any advice you give will be =
gratefully received. I await your pearls of wisdom!
Thanks
Simon     =20