Blow Bends

Hi everyone,

First thanks for all the help that was offered a few months ago on accurate
and articulate bending.  Many list members and some local friends took time
to give me practice ideas like Iceman, Alan Adamson, and Mark Wilson.  So now
is the time for me to get blow bends really down.  I am concerned about
correct embouchure and if modifications are necessary, accurate note
expression particularly when there are two half steps involved and not
getting hypertensive and dizzy when trying to hit them.  Some players make it
look easy and play them tastefully and others well need I say more.  Some
ideas on when they seem to fit in best in solos would be helpful.  I have a
fairly good feel but I wonder if there is some theory to help guide me and
establish a better music foundation in adding this hot tasty segment to my
arsenal.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Doc

- --