Re: every body needs somebody

Without actually playing along with the tune, which I
don't have, I would suggest that you might not want to
switch harps at all. C#m would be fifth position on an
A harp. Fifth is a pretty cool position to learn. It's
relatively easy and is the relative minor of cross
harp. 2 Blow is your root note. Then when you switch to
A you are in first position and for B you are in third.
This chord progression comes up a lot and 5th position
proves very handy.

You could also play a B harp in third position over the
C#m, but then you are in 1st flat or 12th position over
the A chord, or you could use an E and play in fourth
position over the C#, but then you are in 2nd flat or
11th position over the A. While neither of these
positions is too bad, I'd consider 5th to be much
easier - especially because of it's similarities to
cross harp.

Hope this helps.

Alec