What tunes would be best on an blues jam CD for harp players?

Hi All,
    If you could choose the tunes that could be on blues jam track album
especially designed for harmonica,  what tunes would you pick?  Let's assume
you could have two CDs of tunes, with about 11 tunes per CD.  Think of it as
Volume I and Volume II.  What basic or essential tunes should go on the
first volume?

    What do you think the goal of such a collection should be?  Should it be
to prepare the harp player for open jams?  Or should it be to round out the
harp players techniques both acoustic style and amplified?

    The tunes would not be the actual tunes, they would be "in the style of"
type tunes. So, think of what  keys, grooves, sounds you would want on this
"Ultimate Blues Jam for Harmonica".

    What patterns of I IV V or other blues patterns would you like to see?
8 bar blues, 12 bar blues, quick change? Minor blues.  How about tempos.
Any special turnarounds?  Should some songs be electric and some acoustic?

     An interesting thing about my question is that it is not merely
"academic".  I have been talking with Pete Schmidt who created "The Ultimate
Blues Jam Vol 2", and he is interested in  creating some Jam Track CD's for
harp players.  So, we have the ability to influence our destiny here.

If you want to know more  Pete Schmidt ,  I reviewed two of his CD's "The
Ultimate Blues Jam Vol 2",  and "Blues Approved" on www.bluesharp.org .  You
can play to one of his jamming tracks in full at the www.Bluesharp.org .  We
used his "Boogie in E" in the Jam.  You can also hear parts of his other
tracks at www.peteschmidt.com/

    I hope this sparks some conversation,
        Best regards,
            Rick B