Re: What tunes would be best on an blues jam CD for harp players?

In a message dated 9/9/03 1:20:07 PM, rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The tunes would not be the actual tunes, they would be "in the style of"
> type tunes. So, think of what=A0 keys, grooves, sounds you would want on t=
his
> "Ultimate Blues Jam for Harmonica".
>=20

     The obvious answer to me is "Lots of Little Walter" Something like "Off=
=20
The Wall", a triple shuffle like "Oh Baby" or "Watch Yourself" a two beat li=
ke=20
"Tell me Mama" a slow one in D for chromatic and one in Bb like "Blue=20
Midnight" a shuffle like "Shake Dancer" with all that great guitar. Maybe a=20=
one chord=20
groove like "Roller coaster", an E grinder/march shuffle and an E low down=20
slow blues.
     Ryan