Fixing a broken slide.

I haven't said much in quite a while but I'm still lurking and still
playing.

I mentioned that when I bought my last chromatic that I didn't want a CX-12
again because I would just drop it and break it.  Despite the fact that I
really like it.

Well I've dropped my new Suzuki SCX-64 three times now.  The most recent
time snapped the button off of the slide.

I just called Suzuki and they are sending me a new slide for $12.  Not too
bad.

Chromatics are expensive enough that breakability should be considered.

Sam