Re: custom harps

Well, its no secret that I like Tim Moyer's harps.  I have a mixed set
of T-Bones and Honeycombs.  Unfortunately, he has taken himself out of
play at the moment.  As hard as it may be to believe, there are more
important things in life than harmonicas.  (Please, no flames).  I also
have custom harps by Jimmy Gorden, and Brad Harrison.  Both are
outstanding customizers.

BUT, I think Scorcher is right.  Even though I've been reluctant to get
under the hood and tweak my own harps, it only serves you well to
develop this skill.  I found the Lee Oskar tool kit paper to be not
quite enough instruction for me.  I'm considering purchasing the Rupert
Osler videos.  I'm more of a visual learner than textual learner.  I
like to see it, not read about it.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt