Gig Alert

If you are a decent drive form Baltimore, MD. here is something to do on
Sep. 21.  Park House Jam will be playing at Latrobe Park on Fort Ave. in
Baltimore, MD on Sunday, September 21st. We played this gig last year
and got a tremendous response. They called us back this year to do it
all again. We play at 2:30, or thereabouts.  This is a free concert and
Locust Point Community Festivus.  Things will be going on all day. So,
come early and stay late and have a good time.

Visit our website www.parkhousejam.com  or CDBaby, and buy our CD.  My
kids need shoes.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt