  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:25 AM
  Subject: XB bending vs Overblowing

  The "vs" seems to imply a contest - not unlike the old "diatonic vs =
chromatic". The last thing we need is another line to be drawn dividing =
the harmonica community.

  XB is different than OB. Learning one is different than learning the =
other. Both lead to more note choices for the diatonic - this is a good =
thing. Each demands time spent on mastering the techniques needed and =
learning where the notes are.=20

  Will the purists suggest that XB is not relevant to blues because =
Little Walter didn't use one?

  The Iceman=20