Re: every body needs somebody

Your A harp will handle these chords easily.  C# is 5th position.  Blow 2/5
is the root.  Try something like 2B 2D 3Dbb 3D4D, then play something in A,
then again something like this 5th position lick, then a lick in B.

You also have the option of just laying out during the chorus. If you can't
add to the music, this may be your best option.  But there's no reason you
can't handle this one with aplomb.