Re : bends

Hi=20

I'm fairly new to this marvellous, deceptive instrument called the =
harmonica. After some struggle and my fair share of frustration, I've =
managed to hit single notes consistently ..... yes I've gone through the =
" Oh Susannah's ", " On top of old Smokey " etc. Now my time has arrived =
to overcome the next hurdle .... bends.=20
I'm in need of some good, sound advice on achieving bends ( obviously =
draw bends first, and then blow's ).
I've been trying real hard for a while now, with no success. I feel that =
blowing a lung would be easier than bending a note on a harp ..... =
hehehe !. Not to worry, I know about the diaphragm.
So, if there's anybody out there willing to go over this " touchy " =
subject, which I'm sure makes advanced harp players run to the hills, it =
would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance
Gerrit