Re: Whammer-Jammer Tablature

Coolrays sounds like someone I know!

For the record.  On behalf of SPAH I asked for permission from Coast2Coast
John Watts to  publish this in the 40th Anniversary  edition of Harmonica
Happenings.  I asked because I couldn't find hide nor tail of Rick Barker
who I knew a few years ago but had lost contact with. (He wrote out the tab)
John gave permission having said that he didn't know where Rick was either.
Knowing what a nice guy he is/was  hoped he wouldn't mind
Hmmm ... I still owe him a steak, now I owe him for this, and he owes me
for doing up his harmonica and ....

That's the story.

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH