Re: Whammer-Jammer Tablature

coolrays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<It was emailed privately to a couple of harp-ler's several years ago and now it's showing up on web sites and in print. It is not in the public domain and Coast to Coast Music are the only folks that have permission to post it and that's because they asked.
 Well y'all, I'm off to Kazaa to heist some copyrighted
intellectual property.>>

i get the insinuation here, and this isn't meant to be smart-alecky, but is my tab of someone else's song really ~my~ intellectual property?  especially if i didn't ask the original artist.
steven j gatorman