Harmonicas and Cub Scouts

I'm doing a "show" for my son's Cub Scout Pack in a couple weeks.  I
have most of this down pretty well.  A little history; a little physics;
and lots of playing many different types of harps; from 4 hole minis to
two foot chordomonicas; show off several unusual (and visually
interesting) antiques.

Ultimately, I need to get the boys (about 90) playing along to some
song.  I'm thinking of something relatively easy like "Clementine".  I'd
hand out a tab with the harps.  I'm planning to close the meeting with
"Taps".  Any other ideas, anyone may have would be well appreciated.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com