Cd Re play software

I was thinking of getting some replay software to loop some Licks .
I want to do all the things that one needs to do to learn some stuff =
,,for me this would be=20
1 Be able to slow the sample down without a tone or pitch change.
2. To be able to loop the sample over and over again on a cd without =
redoing it everytime.
3. To have a counter on it to be able to note where I left  off and to =
note where I was.
If you know of anything that does all or some of this ,I would be =
curious to know what people are using.
I know of CD looper but that is all.
Thanks
Bulldog