Re: tube rectifier on a 1983 fender concert

Philippe,

It breaks my heart to see someone wasting their time on an amp like
this... You bought this amp because you have a small budget, but you
will SINK a lot of dough into it and it will still sound half-assed.

What did you pay for this amp? If you can get a refund there MUST be
something better somewhere in Europe... Surely there's enough of a
brains trust on harp-l to guide you towards a better amp?

Andrew

PS. I'm telling you this because I care. My first amp (15 odd years
ago) was a Boogie Studio 22. What a joke. Boy did I learn my lesson.