Slap-O-matic mic's & bassman kit's

I recently was able to get some more mic part's and have a "mini" SOM on =
ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D16228&item=3D255=
8027240

I also have point to point kits available for the re-issue Bassman if =
anyone is interested.
The kits are completely pre wired with all cloth wire and laid out like =
the original Bassman.=20
All carbon comp resistors and Poly caps (Sprague for the =
electrolytic's). I can install it for you for
$50 if you don't feel confident in doing it yourself but it's super =
simple and the hardest part (still pretty simple)
is setting the bias.=20

For those not interested, sorry for the bandwidth. For those interested, =
shoot me an e-mail.

Scooter