Re: harp-l-digest V10 #306

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:00:11 EDT
From: Lockpm@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:William Clarke Video?

Hi to everybody on the list

Does anybody know of a Contact Address or Email for The much lamentedWilly
Clarke,s widow?
I know that she has a concert video for sale and would love to get a copy!

Or if you have an alternative source this would be fine also.

Thanks
Paul Lock

The Video - "My Last Goodbye" - 2 hour video of Bill performing at 3
different venues. This video is a personal look of my late husband (from the person
that was closest to him...me!) Price for the video is $30.00 including postage
(u.s.) $37 (foreign)

If anyone is interested they can email me and I will get right back to them.
Thank you for inquiring,

Send Check or Money Order To:

> Jeannette Clarke
> 126 Oakwood Drive
> Jefferson Hills, PA 15025

Jeannette Clarke
<A HREF="mailto:JLodovici@xxxxxxx";>email for more information: JLodovici@xxxxxxx</A>

Highly recommended...my wife bought this video for me last Christmas and it's
fantastic. Jeanette is a real sweetheart too, when my wife told her what a
huge fan I am she sent along one of Bill's old harps as well, an old Marine Band
in the key of C with the 5 reed blown out! Worth every penny this video,
you'll love it.

All the best,

Paul Wallace.

- --part1_1c6.f006215.2c950d82_boundary--