Re: custom diatonic harmonicas

Bob Meehan wrote:
"IMHO if you want the best instrument you can get, buy one from a good
customizer."

And just for the record, Bob Meehan is a very good customizer! I have one of
Bob's Marine Bands in A. It's really unbelievable. I can make it bark and
roar, yet still hit the 4, 5, and 6 overblows cleanly - plus the 7 overdraw.
The harp is responsive from top to bottom. AND it's lasted me more than a
year without going out of tune. When it does, I'll be sending it back to Bob
for an overhaul.
MN