RE: rp200 digitech

Mark Crowley wrote:
<<
richard, (if your there) have you tried a bullet thru this
thing or would you advise keeping with the vocal mic?
<<

I've tried every mic in my collection, including various vocal mics like
the Shure SM-57 and various models by AKG and Peavey, the Astatic JT-30
bullet type, and the cheapo delight Labtec AM-22.   They all sound
different; any one of them can do the job.  I recommend that you choose
the mic you plan to use with the digitech, stick with it, and build your
patch set around it.

regards, Richard Hunter