Rob Stone & the C-Notes

I finally got my copy of the new Rob Stone cd on Earwig, "Just My Luck". It's
really a terrific cd for people (like me) looking for high energy traditional
blues.  I've seen these guys at the Chicago blues festival a couple times and
have been trying to get more info on them.  The new disc clues me in with
liner notes by Bill Dahl.  The C-notes are a great up and coming band!  Chris
James is a top notch guitarist as is Patrick Rynn on bass.  The songwriting is
strong too.  A bonus on the cd is that Dave Myers and Sam Lay play on multiple
cuts.  Check it out.