Re: I need valves

<quote>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Norris <timotzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I need valves
Hi Folks:
8<
When I spun out of orbit I was at the time trying to get valves/windsavers to
fix three or four Hohner chromatics. The chromes are still sitting there needing
valves. I can't remember the Hohner contact to get valves. Since re-subscribing,
the archives have been down. I hate to rehash an old question, but a tip on a
valve/windsaver source would be appreciated.

Thanks:
Tim Norris
</quote>

Welcome back Tim,
for all things valve & windsaver visit:
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/maintwind.html
Includes how to make your own to Hohner's contact details.  If you ring Hohner
you'll end up speaking to Judy.
Shes a lovely lady.

Cheers
G.