Re: Little Charlie

I recently purchased the John Hammond CD "Long as I Have You" that has Little Charlie and the Nightcats with Rick Estrin playing some great harp!  The whole band is great, making this a great John Hammond album.

JH does a great job singing on this album.  The only other JH album I have is "The Best of John Hammond", which is a good album, but I enjoyed John's singing more on "Long as I Have You".

John Hammond is also a very good harmonica player, and obviously knows and enjoys playing with really good harmonica players like Rick Estrin and Charlie Musselwhite.

The songs I enjoy the most on this CD are:
   As Long as I Have You
   Goin' Away Baby
   Don't Start Me Talkin'
   I Feel So Sorry

The other songs are good too... I just really like the above 4 the most!

I noticed that there are two other John Hammond albums with Little Charlie and the Nightcats:
   Got Love If You Want It
   Trouble No More

I plan on checking these 2 albums out as well!

So if you like Little Charlie and Rick Estrin, check out the John Hammond CD's !

Happy Harpin'

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com