Re: Daily Almanac - September 17

>From: <pkrampert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>This will be the last Daily Almanac for a while.  Last night I recieved a
>scathing e-mail from a reader who took enormous offense at the mis-spelling
>of his name about ten days ago.

Peter,

I read your Daily Almanac every day, so I for one will miss it.

I hope that you will reconsider and continue to put it out, despite the
extra demands it puts on your time. It's tough sometimes to ignore nasty
emails, but just remember that many many more people treat each other with
respect on harp-l than not.

Thanks for all the great info.

Jimbeau

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general