Re: Daily Almanac - September 17

Say it ain't so, Peter.  I hope you're not stopping
publication just because of that one person.  Your
almanac is a great addition to harp-l and I hope you
realize how much we need it.  Bring it back soonest.

Sheesh, people have been misspelling and
mispronouncing my name my whole life, and I couldn't
care less.

Robert Gaustad