- ----- Original Message -----
From: <pkrampert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This will be the last Daily Almanac for a while.  Last night I recieved a
scathing e-mail from a reader who took enormous offense at the mis-spelling
of his name about ten days ago.  I've apologized for my mistake and I regret
that he took the omission of one single letter from his name as a malicious
insult.  I truly respect every single member of these lists and only wish
the very best for each and every one of them.

Writing the Almanac takes an average of about 30 minutes each day.  I've
been putting in 12 hour days at work as well as working on a new book and
other projects.  Doing the Almanac each morning requires that I get out of
bed at five AM every morning.  Perhaps when this next book project is
complete and I have more time to devote to the Almanac, I will be able to
allow enough time to do the job without making any mistakes.

It's been a pleasure hearing from you and I will continue to be a list
member, hopefully for years to come.  When a topic arises, I'm sure you'll
get my opinion on it.  I truly enjoy all of the knowledge that I've gained
from reading all of your posts.  Thank you for your support.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net

- --