Re: custom diatonic harmonicas

fjm wrote:

>There are Filisko Lee Oskars.  Tulsa Reed has some.

I've seen a bunch of LOs that were reworked by Joe. Huangs too.

>Pat Missin, are all of your Lee Oskars stock?

If you mean literally right out of the box without even a minor
adjustment, then none of them are.

I've also done a bunch of them for customers over the years - mostly
setting them up in JI or taking some of the brightness off the tone,
as well as a few in radically altered tunings.

 -- Pat.