Re: Daily Almanac - September 17

Whoa! I'm having multiple reactions here.  Part of me says identify the
rascal and we should all give him/her an OFFLIST drubbing.   Another
part of me can't believe that Peter would let one idiot E-mail kill the
Almanac.  Perhaps there is more to it than that.  It is apparently a
drain on Peter's time and if he is feeling drained, then he should stop
doing the Almanac of his own choosing, not because of a single whining
E-mail.

Either way, this is a great loss for all of us.  This reminds me of a
few months ago when Danny Wilson was contemplating dropping the Gig
List.  The outpouring of respect and gratefulness by harp-Lers world
wide managed to help change Danny's mind.  I foresee the same outpouring
for Peter Krampert.  Will it change his mind?

Best Regards to All (except you-know-who),

Larry Boy Pratt