Custom Lee Oskars

For the past year I've been installing Lee Oskars into Turbo Lids.  I'm
especially pleased with how the natural minors sound.  It takes some grinding down
of the ends since the Turbo Lids are made for special 20s which are a little
shorter in length.  Never liked the chords of the L.O. majors (but my Bflat
major is probably my best harp) since they are equal temperament, but putting
them in Turbo Lids seems to alter this slightly, especially with the minor keys
(harmonic minors too).  Since L.O.s are very responsive, the Turbo Lids dampens
the brightness somewhat.  I like it, and these have become some of my
favorite harps.
Frank Zane