Re: Daily Almanac

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Scorcher" <s_c_o_r_c_h_e_r@xxxxxxx>
To: "! [HARP-L]" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Daily Almanac

> Peter said:
>
> > > This will be the last Daily Almanac for a while.
>
> That's a damned shame.
> cut
> I look forward to your posts, Peter - this list is not Harp-L without
> them.
>
> I always read and appreciate your posts. -In fact, it seems weird to
> start my day without them (and your "have fun and practice" tag line).
> ;-)
> I look forward to you returning to your labor of love soon.cu
>
> Your posts will be sorely missed.
>
> -Scorcher

Hi,
That's a damned shame, and whoever took a nutty over misspelling needs a
reality check. I've encountered club mangers/owners/booking agents that were
really touchy about that, and people like these just look for things to
stick it to you with, and these are also people with serious ego issues.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA

PS,
Before I forget, many thanks for all the birthday wishes!