more on custom harps

Let me know if I have this right. If you like the Hohner Marine Band sound,
and you can afford it, custom harps are much better set up and easier to
play. Likewise, if you want to OB, having a custom setup is useful. If you
play pop and rock, don't mind the bright tone and the equal temprement, Lee
Oskars are set up pretty well right out of the box.

So, would I gain much with a custom Marine Band in playibility and comfort
over a Lee Oskar?

I'm thinking of getting a few custom Marine bands, for recording when we
play more traditional blues and keeping the LOs for practice and live work.

Rainbow Jimmy